Best scar strips for anchor lift w/implants with sensitive skin? (Photos)

I am getting a full breast lift in December. I have sensitive skin and I'm allergic to band aid cohesive specifically on my chest. Which scar strips are the best for me?

Scar strips after surgery

It is always best to ask your PS but I provide NewGel silicone sheeting strips for all of my patients after surgery. Silicone sheeting products have been shown to soften and fade scars sooner. I have used it for years and feel it does speed up the recovery process. Best Wishes

Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

Scar therapy after surgery

Thank you for your question and photos.  Best to ask your surgeon, but I recommend silicone therapy.  Silicone strips or gel are the only treatments scientifically proven to improve scar appearance after surgery.  In my practice, I recommend Biocorneum silicone gel.  It is very easy to use and quite effective.  Regards,