Looking for a rhinoplasty surgeon in the Minneapolis area?

I am ready to undergo a revision rhinoplasty (it's been over a year since my surgery) I am curious for any recommendations on top rhinoplasty surgeons in the Minneapolis area. Thank you!!

Top rhinoplasty surgeon in Minnesota

You are best to start by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites  to find someone in your geographic area.   

Looking for a revision rhinoplasty specialist

There are many factors to look at when choosing a revision rhinoplasty specialist, because revision rhinoplasty is more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty. The most significant factor look into is the experience of the surgeon, so it's important to make sure they have dedicated a significant component of their practice to the discipline of rhinoplasty, has a very large photo gallery, and is performing rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty on a weekly basis. It's also important to  have realistic expectations, since there is no perfect nose. It's also important to  have clear communication with your surgeon upon what changes you would like to make regarding your nose. Digital computer imaging can be helpful as well. For more information, please see the link and the video below

Gotsta do your own research, but I've got some detailed advice...

Click on the "Web reference" link, just below my post. The page has a section on how to tell whether you got a good consultation, and whether it's okay for you to use that doctor for your revision. Very important!

Also, if you wish, the very bottom of that page shows how to take photos that are most useful for an online consultation.

Steven M. Denenberg, MD
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon