What procedure would fix my uneven eyes? (Photo)

I'm a female, and I've had a stye in my top, right eyelid that went away, and I'm curious to know if that's why that eyelid seems bigger, or if it's my left eye that might be ptotic or if the issue is how deep the eyeball is, and what procedure would be needed to correct my eyes so my face looks more symmetrical. Thank you in advance.

Doctor Answers 1

What procedure would fix my uneven eyes?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for the question!  To answer with greater accuracy, a physical exam is needed.  It appears from your photo that your brow has slightly greater ptosis on the left.  This is affecting the way your eyelid looks.  This is can be corrected if desired.  Best of luck.

--Dr. Mussman

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 3 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.