Co2 laser: 1 year post and still horrible texture, glossy appearance, lines, huge pores, overall very unhealthy looking. (photo)

I am still very depressed by my laser results. . Basically i went in for reduction in acne scars but came out looking much worse . has been the worst experience and i regret it . Can anything help the texture or was I basically overburned and this is permanent? I use tons of lotion, aloe vera avoid sun etc. nothing seems to help

Improving Skin after Co2--try fraxel, microneedling/prp, radiofrequency, sculptra

Skin quality can be improved with fraxel lasers, microneedling/prp and radiofrequency treatments. I also recommend Sculptra/PRP to rebuild collagen. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in burns and post laser treatments. Best, Dr. Emer

Icon Laser

CO2 laser is used traditionally for rejuvenation.  For Acne scars there are better options that are FDA approved for that particular purpose, Icon laser is one.  I recommend that you consider a consultation with a specialist at laser center that offers that option.  

Sherif El-Salawy, MD
New York Internist