Natural Lip Reduction on Big Lips. (photos)

I have naturally big lips and looking for lip reduction. Since I don't really have a shape to nose. I would like to have some shape on the ends and a prominent Cupid's bow. I would like my lips to be medium-small shape to better frame my face. How much would this procedure cost? Is there any sort of health warnings to be aware of?

Lip Reduction NYC

Maryann.   Your photos demonstrate that you may be a good candidate for lip reduction. Lip reduction surgery is performed in the office under local anesthesia, and usually takes about one hour. Recovery is 1-2 weeks because of swelling. Costs vary from region to region, but should run $3000-$5000. Check out the link below to an article I wrote on the subject, as it may be helpful. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!