7 days post-op, 425cc silicone implant. Unbearable muscle and nerve pain since reaching to catch my daughter from a fall.

13 years ago 325cc saline. Then 7 days ago I went bigger after three kids to 425cc silicone. I was recovering great & on day 5yr old fell off the table next to me and I reached to catch her. I had shooting pain over my entire breast. I have had nerve pain and breast pain ever since. The pain is unbearable I dont even want to use my right arm. Im reading that its normal to have slight irritation of brest pain and nerve pain. The odd thing is I was feeling great until my daughter fell.

Post Op Recovery Concern

Thank you for your question. If your pain became severe after catching your daughter it is possible you did some minor damage. I recommend that you contact your Plastic Surgeon so that you can be assessed. If everything looks and feels the same you don't likely have anything to worry about.

All the best

Breast Augmentation - post-operative pain

Thank you for your question.  If you haven't done so, I would recommend you contact / see your plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation.  Your pain is likely associated with you catching your daughter and should be evaluated by your surgeon. Best of luck with your recovery! 

Rafi S. Bidros, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast pain

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your recent procedure! If you haven't done so already, it's best to schedule an in-person follow up with your surgeon just to make sure everything is alright. It's best to catch any issues tht may have occurred as early as possible so to not cause any additional harm. Good luck! 

Severe pain after breast aug

Thank you for your question. Sorry to hear about your pain. It sounds like severe and you are OK before. I recommend you to see your PS for evaluation in person.