I'm a MtoF transgender person and would like to have some Rhinoplasty done. What else do you recommend? (Photo)

facial Feminization?

Facial feminization

It is difficult to give worthy advice from a front picture only. From what I see, you have feminized your face very well with your choice of hairstyle and makeup. Your picture says that you are an attractive woman with a pleasant personality.

To further develop your feminine facial appearance, you can consider a jaw and chin softening procedure as well as a nose refining rhinoplasty. I highly recommend that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to go over your desires.

MTF trnasgender rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photos.  Your look absolutely lovely and do not need any surgery!  Since I cannot see your profile it's not possible to know if you have a bump on your nose of if your nose is too big.  But from you photos you look very feminine and beautiful!  Good luck.

F

You have a very pretty and feminine appearance from your photos. Unless there is something that bothers you about your face, I don't see too many give-away "masculine" features. The best way to determine what could be done to further feminize your face is to get a plastic surgery consult. This way, your surgeon can go through the various options and procedures with you. There is really nothing better than an in-person exam to see what would suit you best. 

Various options include contouring the forehead to make it flatter, narrowing the jaw and chin, raising the eyebrows, shaving the Adam's apple, and rhinoplasty. These things can be combined in various order to achieve your desired result and a plastic surgeon familiar with facial feminization surgeries will be able to go through those things with you. 

I wish you all the best on your journey,

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Ross Blagg, MD
Austin Physician

MTF - rhinoplasty -v- more

You have a very attractive face as it is.  I would do the rhinoplasty and wait on anything else.  I think that way you will know what else speaks to you.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

I'm a MtoF transgender person and would like to have some Rhinoplasty done. What else do you recommend?

Hi, based upon the attached photos the face is full and round.  While the nose could be further refined, this alone will not feminize the face.  Converting your face into one that is heart-shaped would create a more feminine and naturally attractive face.  This can be done by reducing the excess facial fat and creating cheeks that are more round and defined anteriorly using Cheek Implants.  Hope this helps.