I'm a MtoF transgender person and would like to have some Rhinoplasty done. What else do you recommend? (Photo)

facial Feminization?

Facial feminization

It is difficult to give worthy advice from a front picture only. From what I see, you have feminized your face very well with your choice of hairstyle and makeup. Your picture says that you are an attractive woman with a pleasant personality.

To further develop your feminine facial appearance, you can consider a jaw and chin softening procedure as well as a nose refining rhinoplasty. I highly recommend that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to go over your desires.

MTF - rhinoplasty -v- more

You have a very attractive face as it is.  I would do the rhinoplasty and wait on anything else.  I think that way you will know what else speaks to you.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

I'm a MtoF transgender person and would like to have some Rhinoplasty done. What else do you recommend?

Hi, based upon the attached photos the face is full and round.  While the nose could be further refined, this alone will not feminize the face.  Converting your face into one that is heart-shaped would create a more feminine and naturally attractive face.  This can be done by reducing the excess facial fat and creating cheeks that are more round and defined anteriorly using Cheek Implants.  Hope this helps.