Loose skin on abdomen or fat? (Photos)

I posted a review a few days ago about having coolsculpting done last year. After having my son two years ago my stomach was pretty flat but I wanted to see if I could get my prepregnancy stomach back... I elected to do coolsculpting and since then there is a "bulge" of skin or fat where the machine was placed... Is there anyway to fix this?!? Help... I excersize and eat really well. I have actually lost weight since my "after" picture was taken. Would something like thermage help?

Doctor Answers 2

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I think a VASER hi def contouring procedure would be great for you.  An in person consultation is needed to determine if there is enough looseness that would require a tummy tuck.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

Loose Skin on Abdomen and Thermage

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I often combine Thermage with Coolsculpting for the best cosmetic results, especially for the abdominal area. We have had great results with this technique.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.