I have very little fat, and have lost the shape of my nice bubble butt how would I achieve this?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Liposuction of thinner patients must be done by those individuals who are comfortable with removing enough fat while leaving the body surfaces smooth.  The amount of fat harvested is critical to the improvement that can be made with fat transfer to the buttocks.

I would recommend that you schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and see if you are a good candidate for BBL or not. If you have little body fat, you may be a better candidate for buttock implants. For patients who have little body fat I recommend using buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. This would be the best option for you if you do not have enough body fat to harvest for a Brazilian butt lift and will help you achieve the “bubble butt” appearance you desire.
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question.  The best advice is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  During your consultation, they will be able to evaluate you further, discuss surgical option and things to consider such as gaining additional weight to have additional fat for transfer or the option of buttock implants.  You will be able to discuss your concerns, address your goals and then work together to create a surgical plan that will best help you achieve the overall look you desire.

With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

BBL in thin patients

Fat is available in most patients to be enough for their body frame and typical donor sites include abdomen, back, flanks and thighs. You should see a board certified Plastic Surgeon that performs a lot of these procedures and see their actual patient photos for best results.

BBL or Implants

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to give recommendations without photos or an in person consultation. Generally speaking, however, most patients have enough fat to be removed via liposuction, centrifuged and then re-injected into the bum for a shapely appearance. If you do not have enough fat, you may be a candidate for buttock implants. You will need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations and to consider your options. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

Fat can be harvested from different anatomic sites.  Fat is the most reliable method of augmenting the butt.  Butt implants might also be an option but have a high complication rate.

John Burns, MD

No fat

if you do not have had to work with than your only other option would be buttock implants. But buttock implants have high rates of complications. I would search a plastic surgeon that is board certified by the American Board of plastic surgery who does a lot of these procedures that way you would maximize your chance of having a great result and it's a complication does develop they would have the experience to deal with it. Best of luck