I had a co2 laser done on my face to improve texture but it made it way worse? I can't wear any make-up.

I had a co2 done on a Wed. by Sunday it was all peeled, my skin looked great! Now, four weeks later, my skin looks horrible. HUGE pores, uneven skin tone, shiny waxy face. I wish I had never done this! This is seriously depressing. After reading all the problems people are having with this I know it's here to stay. I followed all instructions and still doing the same. I try to cover it with make up and it looks so disgusting. I look 50 and I'm 37!

Co2 Laser Caused Worse Skin , Enlarged Pores, and Burn

I suggest you see an expert in laser burns or skin damage from lasers.  We do a combination of non ablative or microneedling RF, sculptra, PRP and PDT with growth factors to start repair of damaged skin.  Stem cells can also help along with skin care. Best, Dr. Emer.