Would I be a good candidate for Liposuction and what areas would I get? ( Photos)

Liposuction

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for liposuction of the abdomen, back and flanks. This will help address your concerns and give you a more contoured waistline. However, you may also be a candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction for best results. You should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Dr. Derby Sang

Thank you for your question and your photos.

You seem to be a great candidate for a lipo in all areas, however i do suggest you that for better results you add a Tummy tuck to remove excessive skin.

best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Yes you are

You look like a good candidate for liposuction based on the photos your showing.  However, make sure that you have good habits in terms of eating and exercise and if you can still loose weight on your own then do it before liposuction.  You should have your tummy, waist and back liposuctioned.  Review the before/after photos of plastic liposuction patients before going to meet them, and make sure that they include at least 4 views from each patient in their before/after gallery (front, quarter turn, profile and back views from under the breast to knee area).

Andre Aboolian, MD

Would I be a good candidate for Liposuction and what areas would I get?

Nothing is as accurate to assess you for liposuction surgery as a face to face exam.  Seeing your photos is suggestive that you would benefit from lipo of your stomach, "hip rolls" or "grab handles" and your upper back rolls.  There may be some fat in your upper arms as well to remove.  A pinch test will determine the thickness of subq fat that is present and that can be removed.  Meet with an APBS Bd Certified plastic surgeon to get your best recommendation.  Enjoy your result and don't proceed until you're at a maintainable and healthy weight.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Liposuction Candidate?

Dear EuropeJ, While your photos are helpful, an in person exam is essential to determine what would be the best choice of procedures for you. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with liposuction and body contouring experience. Good luck. Dr. Gervais

Douglas L. Gervais, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

Based on your pictures, liposuction to the abdomen, waist and back is an option.  However, you do have some lower abdominal skin laxity.  You may wish to undergo an abdominoplasty in the future if you want your abdomen to be as flat as possible.  

Thomas A. Pane, MD
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question. Based on the photos provided, it appears you are a candidate for liposuction.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination and to discuss the specific details of the procedure. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps.

Go for amazing results with VASER Hi Def, ThermiRF, Possible Tummy Tuck/Skin Removal For Female Contouring

It's difficult to tell from your photos, but you may be a candidate for a tummy tuck and liposuction. I would recommend VASER Hi Def liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and back. Combined with ThermiRF/ultrasound and fat grafting to help with fat removal, contouring, skin tightening and toning, VASER can sculpt and contour the body. I recommend getting a consultation with a hi-def physique expert.  you may need skin removal if you have looseness.  Best, Dr. Emer

Good candidate for liposuction?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• You appear to be a good candidate for liposuction to re-shape your abdomen, sides and back.
  • You should plan to lose ten pounds after liposuction to keep fat returning to new areas.
  • So find a good plastic surgeon to help you with a full examination and discussion to be sure this is the best approach for you.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Provided that you are otherwise healthy, you appear to be an excellent candidate for liposuction. I would recommend having liposuction performed to your abdomen, flanks, and back. You can have liposuction performed to other areas of your body such as the arms, thighs, etc. if you feel like these are problem areas as well. For an even better outcome, you may also want to consider pairing this procedure with abdominoplasty—also know as a tummy tuck—to remove any excess skin left over after liposuction.

I would recommend an in-person examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine an exact surgery plan for achieving your desired outcome.

Best of luck to you!