Fix a birth defect in adulthood?

I was born with a genetic disorder called Crouzon Syndrome. I had 3 major surgeries as a child to make me look sort of normal. I'm now 37 and thinking about getting additional work to get me closer to normal. I'm sick of being called names on a regular basis. The problem is I don't really have records of the work that was done previously. Is further work even possible and would it do any good?

Crouzone syndrome

Having had Crouzone syndrome and previous surgery, you need a cranio-facial plastic surgeon in a major center. I recommend
Dr. Bahman Guyuron
Chairmen department of Plastic Surgery
case Western reserve university
Cleveland, Ohio

Craniofacail deformity correction

You should contact a craniofacial surgeon in your area/state. Craniofacial teams are usually associated with mayor university centers. I am sure that there is one in MN. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon