Should I finish my series of Profractional Laser Treatments before starting Sculptra?

I just had my first Profractional treatment today, and plan on a series of three over the coming months. I am also interested in getting Sculptra and would like to start that injection series next month, but I am concerned that the Profractional Laser would adversely affect the results of Sculptra. Should I wait?

Sculptra and skin resurfacing

Sculptra stimulates collagen production and so do lasers. Energy-based treatments won't harm Sculptra, on the contrary, Sculptra will enhance your results!

San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

Sculptra and Lasers

You can definitely have Sculptra and Lasers injected at the same time.  Please make sure that you skin is well healed from the laser before proceeding with Sculptra.  Best, Dr. Green

Sculptra and Lasers AT SAME TIME

I do all my sculptra with the lasers it improves the results.  I find that microneedling then too make the lasers work even better.  Please see an expert for combination therapy to get ultimate outcomes.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Sculptra and Profractional laser treatments

There is no reason that you can not start Sculptra with your profractional laser treatments. I regularly recommend that we do the sculptra and Halo or profractional laser treatments in the same session.

Good luck!
Dr. Quenby Erickson