CO2 laser damage? (Photo)

has CO2 laser- 8 months ago. I had it done for acne scars which look the same. What is the most negative/horrible effect is the texture of skin that was normal before. I have huge pores, lines coming out from my nose expanding along my cheek (almost new lines happening all the time). the overall skin looks strange. when looking into a computer screen for example he textural damage is ver apparent. I am worried for the future and that it seems to be getting worse instead of improving.

Co2 Laser Damage

I suggest posting side by side photos, as these look the same. also fractional nonablative lasers, microneedling/PRP can help laser damage and is what i do frequently in my practice to help patients like you.  However, you have to have realistic expectations.  After a burn or damage there is only so much that can be done for