What would a Brazilian Butt Lift cost in the Minneapolis/Twin Cities area?

I am very interested in having a BLL in my future, but would like to know more about the financial situation with it. I am about 5'5 and 240 pounds, so I have plenty of fat to get liposuctioned. If I want a substantial increase in the size of my buttock, what would you believe would be the estimate of the BBL in the Twin Cities area?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.
Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

"BBL" Cost varies by location,surgeon,anesthesia, etc.  Without pictures provided is impossible to know if you are good candidate or not. Your first step with the information given should be to loose weight in order to be at good BMI so that you are healthy for a procedure. Your bmi is at 39.9 and you should be at 32 . You need to loose a little bit of weight and you should be fine. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD