I'm looking into getting a Brazilian butt lift. I would like to know the cost?

Im looking in to getting a Brazilian butt lift or injections I'm a healthy 29 year old woman and i would like to know the cost of them ? and also how soon after having a c section can I have the Brazilian butt lift or injections done ?

BBL Cost -BUYER BEWARE!

Cost varies by region, number of areas treated, length of procedure and whether anesthesia is used or not.  Do not buy based on price alone!  This procedure has the highest death rate of all plastic surgical procedures internationally and should not be taken lightly.  There are many non plastic surgeons doing this procedure under local anesthesia in their office in order to cut costs, but at the expense of patient safety and comfort. See a board certified plastic surgeon who does a lot of these procedures under general anesthesia at an accredited facility to ensure patient safety and comfort, and to enhance final results.

Cost for a Brazilian butt lift (same as buttock fat transfer) is $4500

A "Braziilian butt lift" is not really a lift. A more accurate description is buttock fat injection. Prices are variable depending on the surgeon and the part of the country. There are two components - liposuction to remove the fat and then fat injection into the buttocks. At my facility, the fee is $4500 including anesthesia and the surgery center. That is for liposuction of the abdomen and flanks and buttock fat injection, which is very popular. If you have other areas treated by liposuction the cost is more. If you would like to read more, you can at my website. The link is below. Best to wait at least 6 weeks after a C-section.

Eric Swanson, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

The cost of the Brazilian buttlift is largely dependent upon the demand for the surgeon.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

Cost varies by geographic location, OR time, anesthesia etc. In general, I recommend waiting 3-6 months after delivery to have the procedure. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Wonderful question.  It is possible to have a BBL after cesarean and it would be best to feel fully recovered from early motherhood in terms of hormonal changes, breastfeeding, weight stability, etc.  This usually amounts to 6 or more months in most cases.

My patients generally seek to have a perky or curvaceous butt that is shapely, whether they are full-figured and voluptuous or petite types (like yourself), and everything in the middle.  Consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon who does all 3 major types of enhancements to understand all your options. Generally speaking, depending on your goals overall, smaller frames with limited excess fat can utilize a combination approach nicely with gummy bear butt implants and fat grafting for an improved silhouette and volume.  You may have enough fat to achieve even a modest improvement in buttock or hip width. If this is the case, it involves a fat grafting procedure which can range anywhere between $8,500 - 12,500 depending on your specific needs. Good luck and congratulations!

BBL

I would recommend waiting at least 6 months after having a baby for your body and hormones to get back to your pre-pregnancy state and to allow time for your C-section incision to fully heal. This gives the body time to recover and hormone levels to get back to close to normal. If you are not back to your pre-pregnancy weight, I would wait even longer to try and shed those extra pounds before electing surgery. My advice to you is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so you can get a full body examination and come up with the best plan for you. In regards to cost, there are several factors that can affect the cost of this procedure: location, surgeon, and how many areas you wish to harvest fat from (liposuction). When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. I can tell you that the average cost of a BBL according to Realself is between $6,000 and $7,000. I hope this helps. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon