Is it possible to get both Thermage CPT and CO2 within a 10 day period?

I am going to Tijuana where I had a successful experience before. I would like to go back and get the Thermage CPT on my face, neck, and eyes on the first day. Then can I get CO2 for acne scars/marks and large pores within the same 10 day period 1 to 4 days after Thermage CPT? Thank you, Laura Thank you Laura

Thermage and CO2 laser

Thermage is a fabulous laser for skin tightening. I often perform Thermage laser and treat the skin one week later with Fraxel or a different laser to remove the sun damage or wrinkles. The most important thing is to have the procedures performed by a board certified dermatologist with experience with these lasers to have a safe and successful treatment. 

Thermage and CO2

Thanks for your question, and the simple answer is yes. The more complicated answer is that even though you did well there before, what happens if you have a procedure somewhere other than home and a problem arises – who is going to fix it and how do we know that what you think you are having somewhere else is really what is happening – and I know that sounds naïve but the reality in the world is that there are way too many fake products out there and there are way too many people doing things that should not be doing things. We recommend that procedures like these be done at home by skilled board-certified dermatologists or plastic surgeons – and enjoy your vacation time with a vacation.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon