Body lift and arms/breast augmentation in one possible?

I was wondering if it is possible to have my boobs, and arms down along with a body lift or if t would need to be 2 or more separate procedures?

Combo procedures

The answer to your question depends on what procedure(s) you will need, you overall health status, and the preferences of your chosen surgeon.   Combined procedures are quite common.   But recovery and potential risk factors need to be addressed.   

Multiple procedures can be done safely, but it depends on your health status (past medical history), your anatomy, and the amount of surgery/type of procedures to be done.  In some cases, an overnight  stay may be recommended.

Combined Procedures.

If you are coming from out of town, I would separate the two procedures.  If you are staying local, I would have the surgery in a hospital

Paul C. Dillon, MD

Body lift plus breast augmentation and arms

Thank you for asking about your body lift, arm lift and breast augmentation.

• A lot depends on your health, your fitness and the estimated length of surgery.
  • It would be a good idea to plan on two procedures - but your surgeon may be able to do it at one time, depending on the assistance s/he has at surgery as well as all other factors.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Body lift, arm lift and breast surgery

Thank you for your question. It is not uncommon to do combined procedures. It depending on your health and other factors. Also depending on how much we need to handle your tissues. I limit myself to 7-8 hrs at one session, if we can not achieve during this time safely we stage them. I recommend you consult with a board certified PS for evaluation and to discuss your goals.

Body lift, arms and breast

Hello and thank you for your question. I specialize in post massive weight loss body contouring and frequently perform those 3 procedures together.  The caveat is that y need to be at an appropriate weight.

Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon