Arm lift. Could you give me tour recommendations and apx price. (photos)

I am looking to be able to wear short shirts and sleeveless shirts so I don't want a large scar.  I am 32 155 pounds 5'4 I have 4 children and am done Biggest complaint is loose skin

Arm lift

Thank you for your question.  Your photo demonstrates extensive arm skin and fat excess.  This would benefit from an arm lift with a full length scar (from the arm pit to near the elbow).  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

I would recommend an arm lift. Select a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures each year, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures. A consultation would be required to determine price.

Beverly Hills, CA

Arm lift. Could you give me tour recommendations and apx price.

Thanks for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs, I think you will do best with a "full" arm lift operation; in my practice, I would not offer you a "mini" arm lift. Best to seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Learn about the pros/cons/possible risks/complications associated with the procedure as well.

When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provide… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. You may also find the attached link, dedicated to arm lifting surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Arm lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  You appear to be an excellent candidate for an arm lift.  Unfortunately this will leave you with a scar on your arms.  Please be seen in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine what would be best and realistic for you.  The price varies from surgeon to surgeon but attached is a link for you to see what others in the RealSelf community have paid.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL