How soon after a juvederm lip treatment should I expect to be ready for the next treatment?

8+ months between Juvederm treatments

For lips, generally Juvederm last up to 8 months, some patients require top ups sooner. Remember to keep things in proportion, namely volume balance in the lip area, but also cheeks, mid and lower face. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser Dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Juvederm and Longevity in Lips

Juvederm can last between 9 and 12 months but the interval between treatments depends on how much filler you had placed and the desired results.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

How long does Juvederm last?

Hi Amberella, Juvederm is a nice filler for the lip. I typically see results lasting from 4-6 months. Make sure to consult with an experienced injector for the best results.

Todd C. Miller, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon