Am I a good candidate for coolsculpting? (photos)

Can I lose the fat pockets with the procedure?

Candidate for Coolsculpting

Yes. You are a candidate for Coolsculpting. You will require multiple applications such as the Coolmax. Be sure to see an expert for a consultation to discuss your options.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Candidate for Coolsculpting?

Thank you for your photos, however I believe an in person consultation with a board certified Dermatologist and or Plastic surgeon will provide you with all options that are open to you. Coolsculpting is an non-invasive option for areas of pinchable fat.  Typically a minimum of 2 treatments is needed to obtain your desired results. I hope this helps and good luck!

Steven H. Dayan, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Are you a candidate ?

You should know that you have options for treatment (coolsculpting, liposuction, tummy tuck).  It is in your best interest to visit a MD who is able to perform all of these, and discuss you options and what exactly you want from the treatment.  Sometimes the non-invasive way is more expensive!  I hope this helps.

H. Christopher Coley, MD
Greensboro General Surgeon

Coolsculpt candidate

Provided you are otherwise healthy, I think coolsculpting would be a great way to get rid of unwanted excess fat for you without surgery.  Good luck!

Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is an excellent form of non-invasive  fat reduction for the right patient. Some applicators take 1 or 2 hours but the new advantage applicators take only 35 minutes and have significantly less risk for delayed onset pain (especially in the abdomen). Results are seen at 2 months and typically 1-3 treatments will be necessary on each area to achieve ideal results. The number of treatments depends on the amount of fat there and the patient's goals.  There is not downtime and the results can be impressive in the right patient.  We also use the Zimmer Z-wave for improved patient comfort and added results. The best candidates are those who are in pretty good shape with areas of stubborn fat that won't go away no matter what.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Coolsculpting Treatmnet

Hello and thank you for your question and pictures. Based on the photographs you provided there are areas for which Coolsculpt could make a difference for you.This makes you a good candidate for the treatment. The amount of applicators and sessions that you will need will depend on how much improvement you desire and also based on the person evaluating you. I would suggest to get a consultation and go from there, hope this helps, Dr. S.

Steven Swengel, MD
Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting

Your are a candidate for treatment.  Depending on your interest in change.  You can have a stand alone session or a series.  You should have a consult and then decide which treatment(s) makes the most sense.

Am I a good candidate for Coolsculpting?

Thanks for your question and for posting your photographs.  My answer is "maybe".  One of the reasons our centers are in the top 1% of Coolsculpting providers in the USA is that we're always honest with our clients.  In your case, it appears that you may be a good candidate, but an experienced provider would need to assess you in person to review your health history and to look closely at your "tissue" to see if your areas of concern are subcutaneous fat vs. visceral fat.  I wish you the best of luck in your body transformation endeavors!

Cheers, Doc Halliday

Douglas Halliday, PhD, MD
Syracuse Facial Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting Candidate

Based on your pictures you appear to be a suitable candidate for CoolSculpting. However, you will need multiple treatments for optimal results. Please see an experienced provider for a formal evaluation.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

CoolSculpt Candidate

The bottom line is yes! As well as the other non-invasive modalities, laser-assisted liposuction and surgeries are reasonable choices for you.  Find a provider that does good work and you are comfortable with and you will be good to go.