Am I a good candidate for coolsculpting? (photos)

Can I lose the fat pockets with the procedure?

Candidate for Coolsculpting

Yes. You are a candidate for Coolsculpting. You will require multiple applications such as the Coolmax. Be sure to see an expert for a consultation to discuss your options.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

CoolSculpting Is Likely a Good Option

Thanks for including photos with your question. It's not possible to say with certainty if you're a good CoolSculpting candidate without an in-person consultation, but your photos indicate that CoolSculpting may be a good option. Depending on your cosmetic goals, however, you may also want to consider liposuction. Liposuction removes more fat cells than CoolSculpting, which is designed to tone specific areas for patients who are already at or near their target weights. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon for a comprehensive overview of your fat reduction options.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

You appear to be a good candidate for CoolSculpting®.

CoolSculpting® is a non-surgical body contouring procedure that can help to eliminate stubborn pockets of fat in people who are close to or at their target weight. Judging by your photo, you appear to be carrying some excess fat around your stomach and waist, which are two prime areas where CoolSculpting® can help. CoolSculpting uses controlled cooling to freeze unwanted fat cells, which crystallize and are then eliminated through the body’s natural metabolic processes. Consult with a certified CoolSculpting® Technician to make sure you get the best possible results.

CoolSculpting Removes Muffin Tops and Love Handles

From your photographs, you look like you would be a good candidate for CoolSculpting. Zeltiq's cryolipolysis technology is designed to treat small pockets of stubborn fat that don't respond to diet and exercise. At our center, we offer CoolAdvantage, which works 45% faster than regular CoolSculpting. We also perform DualSculpting, which treats both sides of the body simultaneously, cutting the procedure time in half. Zimmer Z-Wave, which is a form of post-treatment massage, can enhance the results and speed recovery time. You will probably need more than one session of CoolSculpting. The results are permanentt. Please consult a board-certified dermatologist to find out how CoolSculpting can help you.

William Groff, DO
San Diego Dermatologist

Candidate for Coolsculpting?

Thank you for your photos, however I believe an in person consultation with a board certified Dermatologist and or Plastic surgeon will provide you with all options that are open to you. Coolsculpting is an non-invasive option for areas of pinchable fat.  Typically a minimum of 2 treatments is needed to obtain your desired results. I hope this helps and good luck!

Steven H. Dayan, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Are you a candidate ?

You should know that you have options for treatment (coolsculpting, liposuction, tummy tuck).  It is in your best interest to visit a MD who is able to perform all of these, and discuss you options and what exactly you want from the treatment.  Sometimes the non-invasive way is more expensive!  I hope this helps.

H. Christopher Coley, MD
Greensboro General Surgeon

Coolsculpt candidate

Provided you are otherwise healthy, I think coolsculpting would be a great way to get rid of unwanted excess fat for you without surgery.  Good luck!

Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is an excellent form of non-invasive  fat reduction for the right patient. Some applicators take 1 or 2 hours but the new advantage applicators take only 35 minutes and have significantly less risk for delayed onset pain (especially in the abdomen). Results are seen at 2 months and typically 1-3 treatments will be necessary on each area to achieve ideal results. The number of treatments depends on the amount of fat there and the patient's goals.  There is not downtime and the results can be impressive in the right patient.  We also use the Zimmer Z-wave for improved patient comfort and added results. The best candidates are those who are in pretty good shape with areas of stubborn fat that won't go away no matter what.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Coolsculpting Treatmnet

Hello and thank you for your question and pictures. Based on the photographs you provided there are areas for which Coolsculpt could make a difference for you.This makes you a good candidate for the treatment. The amount of applicators and sessions that you will need will depend on how much improvement you desire and also based on the person evaluating you. I would suggest to get a consultation and go from there, hope this helps, Dr. S.

Steven Swengel, MD
Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting

Your are a candidate for treatment.  Depending on your interest in change.  You can have a stand alone session or a series.  You should have a consult and then decide which treatment(s) makes the most sense.