I'm Having a Mini TT and Lipo of Flanks in Conjunction with a Full Hysterectomy. What is the Recovery Like?

Hysterectomy

Most of your pain and discomfort will be from the abdominal wall musculature that is  separated  during the hysterectomy.

Hysterectomy

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Mini tummy tuck in conjunction with hysterectomy

Your recovery is going to really depend upon the hysterectomy and that is a better question for your gynecologist.  My mini tummy tuck patients go home some day, are back to work in 10 days, back to cardio at 3 weeks, and back to weights and yoga at 6 weeks.

Hysterectomy, Minitummy tuck, and Liposuction of Flanks

The hysterectomy will likely be the main component of the pain if this is a total abdominal hysterectomy and the abdominal wall is violated.  If the hysterectomy happens to be vaginal (from your description I do not think this is the case), and you are having these other cosmetic procedures the pain should be much better in a few days to a week.  If the minitummy tuck involves plication, this will be a longer recovery.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

What is the Recovery Like?

Unpredictable for an individual.

Much depends upon how extensive the mini-TT and lipo will be, but chances are the main contribution to discomfort and disability will be from the hysterectomy. Checking with your GYN will therefore give you a more reliable prediction. 

All the best. 

What is the Recovery Like?

Unpredictable for an individual.

All the best.