Scar/puffy and pouty lip due to trauma? What can be done about it? (Photo)

One year ago, I was in a car accident - I ended up having my bottom lip area split pretty bad and I had several stitches below my lip - not on it. The scar isn't that big of a problem, as it isn't too noticeable, however my lip is very lopsided now and does not align with my top lip. The trauma from hitting my lip against the hard surface in the car has caused one side of my lip to look much larger than the other. What can be done about this?

Uneven lip due to trauma

Improvement can be achieved through scar treatment or filler treatment or combination of both. Its hard to give recommendations without examining you, however looking at your picture and from experience I think you can have improvement with small amount of filler placed a the white roll area.

Lip and Scar

A combination of lasers and fillers can help correct the scar.  Be certain to consult an expert since this is an advanced technique.