How do I get rid of scarring from a bad peel? (Photo)

I received a bad peel about a month ago. Before the peel I was on retinol (keep in mind I had amazing skin) and the Esti said it would be fine and did the jessner peel anyways. Well, now my skin is hideous and I have no insurance to go get expensive creams. What can I do to make this go away? I don't want to go out in public because it's so embarrassing

Its going to take time

Hyperpigmentation from a chemical peel can be reversed but it can take time.  The most important thing you need to do is wear sunscreen.  Professional skincare lines can offer great options for lightening and brightening.  Look for active ingredients like lactic and kojac acid.

Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon