Can someone please refer a experienced Gynecomastia surgeon referral in Milwaukee, WI needed?

I am having a very difficult time finding anyone in my city that has extensive experience with this procedure. Very few have photos of this surgery on their websites and those that I have seen have not been the greatest. Please, I am open for any suggestion for someone that can show that they can do this procedure right without any setbacks and with me being satisfied the first time.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Thanks for the question.  You are wise in being careful with your selection of plastic surgeon; this will be the most important decision you make.

Although I cannot provide you with specific names, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Seek a Board Certified Surgeon for Gynecomastia in Milwaukee, WI

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have breast enlargement and you think you are an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement.

It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss 

Need an experienced gynecomastia surgeon.

Hello, and thank you for your question. You can certainly get a referral from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Also, I would suggest checking your immediate surrounding areas such as states with board certified surgeons who perform these. My patients tell me it helps to look at the photo galleries as well as reviews by patients. Best of luck in your search.