Reduce facial asymmetry/chubby cheeks? (photos)

My cheeks are my biggest concern. I feel they are asymmetrical and chubby when I smile, and I am looking to improve them. With the pictures included, what would be recommended? I am very skinny so losing weight isn't much of an option. Also, I am not sure I have lost volume since I am young. Thank you in advance!

Cheek Augmentation With Fillers, Fat, Sculptra, Implants ; Cheek volume loss can be treated!

Liposuction, kybella, fillers, implants can be used to improve facial symmetry.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Facial asymmetries

emma.h,Facial asymmetries are common to everyone. It's often times what makes your face unique. It's tough to judge from the provided photos, but I do not see any drastic asymmetries. Your facial volume is good. I would not call your cheeks chubby. The volume is appropriate and you won't want to lose it in the future. A surgeon can examine you in person and take photographs for further analysis; however, I would not change your smile. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Reduce facial asymmetry/chubby cheeks?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years. From the photos, your cheeks are very flat anteriorly (in the front) and there is excess fat below and in front of the cheeks (smiling pulls this fat back up on to the cheeks making the cheeks appear overly full).  I also suspect that the chin is weak (profile non smiling photo would confirm this).   Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face. I would combine liposuction to reduce the excess fat for further shaping of the cheeks. A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  Hope this helps.