BBL: I'm taking phetermine - 37.5 bmi was 38 now its 36 - should i take hcg drops to help my process? (photos)

I'm looking for an doctor that will provide me with the best advice and also give the best care. i am in good health i dont smoke i dont drink and im not allergic to any medication wanting bbl in miami florida

BBL: I'm taking phetermine - 37.5 bmi was 38 now its 36 - should i take hcg drops to help my process?

You should address the medication issues with your surgeon and anesthesiologist as I think that most will want you to be off of the phentermine.

Bbl and phenterimine

hi great question. Phenterimine can have adverse effects on your cardiovascular system and how you respond to anesthesia. I recommend stopping usage 2-4 weeks before your surgery for safety. Looking at your photos, a weight loss of 10-20 pounds would be helpful for your overall result but is not required. Best of luck!

David Shifrin, MD