Mole removal on forehead? (Photo)

I have a prominent mole on my forehead near the hairline. Can anyone refer a highly experienced surgeon or dermatologist that could help remediate it with minimal scarring.

Doctor Answers 1

Mole Excision - See a professional!

You would need an experienced plastic surgeon to excise that mole, as non surgical treatments won't work. 

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.