I believe I may have an L strut issue. Yes? If not, Why does my nose look like this 10.5 months after surgery? (photo)

I've had 3 surgeries: one for a deviated septum, followed by an oral mucosal graft to try and fix the perforation created from the 1st surgery, followed by a spreader graft to fix a collapsed nasal valve. My nose feels like it is getting worse and worse and I'm hoping to gather a professional opinion online before talking with my surgeon in a few weeks. I apologize If this has posted twice.

I believe I may have an L strut issue. Yes? If not, Why does my nose look like this 10.5 months after surgery?

Without the original pre-op photos and the benefit of physical exam as well as reading the op-report- it's difficult to give the best answer. If the perforation and the breathing issues have been corrected- there still potential improvement aesthetically. I would consider thinning the middle 3rd to improve the dorsal aesthetic line and narrowing the nostrils.Hope this helps