First laser hair removal session (light skin but dark coarse hair) on my face 5 days ago and I don't know what to do! (Photos)

I have very light skin and dark coarse hair, my face was very swollen and angry the day of the procedure and it has not gone away. I posted some pictures of the day of the treatment and more pictures of today, 5 days later. The follicles are still very angry and little red dots are all over my chin and cheek. The little black hairs are also much more prominent than before and I can't seem to shave them all off. Not sure what to do. I should mention that I have particularly sensitive skin.

Rash after Laser Hair Removal

A red irritated rash can happen after laser hair removal. My suggestion is that the settings of the laser may have been set to high causing prolong inflammation of the hair follicles. I would consult with you treating physician. 

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

The Rash Resolution--Laser Hair Removal, Topical Cortisone Needed

Every so often, we do see an itchy bumpy rash following laser hair removal. This is usually because of irritation of the hair follicles in the treated area, and this can be easily treated with a mild cortisone preparation. I suggest contacting your Dr. for a topical solution. Best, Dr. Emer

Hi and thanks for question.

It looks like hyper pigmentation which can happen after laser treatment

I highly suggest to stop laser and see an expert physcian

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician