Need a doctor in Milwaukee or Chicago area to perform BBL? (Photos)

I'm 5'2 195 not too much belly fat but enough o don't want to lose a lot of weight because I want enough to put in my butt and hips Need Help

BMI should be less than 30 before elective surgery for safety reasons. I would recommend an in person consultation to evaluate your candidacy for the procedure.  Good luck.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Doctor to perform BBL?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Need a doctor in Milwaukee or Chicago area to perform BBL?

You can use realself to search for doctors in those 2 areas.  You appear to be a good candidate for the procedures you are seeking.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.   Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

The recommended  BMI is less then 30 for health and safety reason. 

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

Every doctor will have a slightly different protocol based on their beliefs and experiences but most will agree that having a BMI above 30 isn’t optimal for elective cosmetic surgery. I recommend that my patients have a BMI of 30 or less to have the best and safest results. Your BMI is around 36 which is considered obese and isn’t optimal for undergoing elective cosmetic surgery as it puts you at a higher risk of delayed healing, so it would be best for you to try and get your BMI down to around 30 or lower. I also recommend that my patients remain at their goal weight for at least 6 months before having surgery done for optimal results because weight fluctuation can cause a change in your results.  It is important to remember to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle through diet and exercise, even after surgery for best results and to reduce your chance of health related issues.  Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL in MKE

We would be happy to see you here in the Milwaukee area (Delafield) to discuss a BBL.  One of the advantages of seeing a board certified surgeon in your area is that is makes follow up appointments much easier since you don't have to travel as far.  Best wishes!

Maida Parkins, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Milwaukee area BBL doctor

Hi

There are a number of qualified American board of plastic Surgery certified surgeons in Chicagoland who can safely perform your surgery with good to great results. Look around at reviews and photos.

Best

David Shifrin, MD

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well. I recommend you to lose weight to obtain  even better results, besides that you are a good candidate for the procedure, I'm sure you will find your favorite board certified plastic surgeon!!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD