How much do it cost to have eMartix treatment in one session?

More than one eMarix is needed.

Price depends on your Country and who performs the procedure. Note that you will need more than one treatment for improvement. Typically we encourage between 4-5 sessions spaced one month apart. I do like the device but only use it for mild acne scarring, and shrinking down pores in SOME pore types. Video reviews this machine. All the best. Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

EMatrix and Acne Scars

eMatrix typically takes 5 treatments to see improvement on acne scars.  This radiofreqency based procedures gives two days of down time and typically schedule each treatment one month apart.  eMatrix is generally more cost-effective than laser resurfacing with minimal down-time.  Best, Dr. Green

Ematrix

The price of E-matrix varies from $1,500 to $,2000 for 3-4 treatments for the face.  Some offices may offer lower prices (in the range of $500) for 1 treatment.  I would not recommend to complete only 1 session of E-matrix, as the effects of the treatments are cumulative and therefore you need a series of treatments for the best results.  

Bridgit Nolan, MD
Miami Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

EMatrix cost per session

eMatrix is typically done in 3-4 sessions. 

It is not likely that 1 session alone can help achieve the desired goals.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Ematrix vs. laser resurfacing prices

The cost of Ematrix is far more cost-effective than laser resurfacing. I use Ematrix extensively to improve acne scars on the face on skin of all colors. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS