Do my breast look significantly different in size? (Photos)

I am 23 years old and I had a breast reduction on October 4th. I know they are not settled yet but it makes me really nervous that one is bigger than the other. I was previously a 32DDD, I wanted to be a 32C but I'm measuring at a 32D. My right breast looks to me like it could fit a double D. The T zone in my right breast has opened a little and I've been given Solosite for it until it heals so this one might be a little more swollen still. I just want to know if it's just myself overthinking.

Do my breast look significantly different in size?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure. Although your concerns are understandable, you may be pleasantly surprised (both in terms of breast size and symmetry) how much happier you will be several months from now. Time and patience may be your "best friends".

In the meantime, I will suggest ongoing patience as well as close follow-up with your plastic surgeon. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with, regardless of specific cup size  achieved.

Give it at least 3 to 6 months before judging the final result as it takes time for swelling to resolve. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Breast reduction

Your breast do look a little different, but it is way to soon to start worrying.  You will be swollen for at least 8 weeks and often one side swells more than the other.  It is too soon to judge bra size as well, give it all another month or two. Good luck, Jane