I'm 5'2" and around 200 pounds. My stomach is not that big. I need a doctor to perform a BBL, don't want to lose weight (Photo)

I'm 5'2 and around 200 I want a bbl... I see a lot of ppl who are my size and want the same procedure but are asked to lose weight.. I carry my weight in my butt and thighs I don't have a lot of weight around my stomach I love that part about my body I just want a flatter tummy and a bigger butt... I'm proportioned really well so do I still need to lose weight? I have seen smaller women with bigger bellies then mine and still get the procedure

The recommended BMI is less than 30. This is the recommendation of the American society of plastic surgery. The reason simply, is increased chance of complications. These include but limited to, pulmonary embolus, deep venous thrombosis, delayed wound healing and increase infection rate.

Your first step with the information given should be to loose weight in order to be at good BMI so that you are healthy for a procedure. Your bmi is at 36.6 and you should be at 32 . You need to loose a little bit of weight and you should be fine. 

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

I need a doctor to perform a BBL

Hello Dear thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

First, you need to lose weight, your BMI is very high and this could complicate the procedure.

Then it would be a consultation in person with your plastic surgeon, and so decide that parts of your body tomariamos the extra fat to inject it in your butt.

Hope to hear from you soon , best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

Every doctor will have a slightly different protocol based on their beliefs and experiences. I recommend that my patients have a BMI of 30 or less to have the best and safest results. If your BMI is higher than that I would recommend getting it down to at least 30 because anything above 30 is considered in the obese range which isn’t optimal for undergoing elective cosmetic surgery and it puts you at a higher risk of delayed healing. I also recommend that my patients remain at their goal weight for at least 6 months before having surgery done for optimal results because weight fluctuation can cause a change in your results.  It is important to remember to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle through diet and exercise, even after surgery for best results and to reduce your chance of health related issues. Once you are at your goal weight, I do feel that you may benefit from a Brazilian butt lift to achieve your cosmetic goals. I hope this helps. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I'm 5'2" and around 200 pounds. My stomach is not that big. I need a doctor to perform a BBL, don't want to lose weight

Based on your pictures, you may be an appropriate candidate for a Liposuction plus a BBL. See link below for examples. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS