I need help finding a doctor near Milwaukee Wisconsin or Chicago Illinois!

I need help finding a doctor near Milwaukee Wisconsin or Chicago Illinois! I need one that is a master at enhancing lips! I want larger natural looking lips!

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. I recommend that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who has plenty of experience as an injector. Please evaluate your surgeon based on their education/training, years in practice, number of lip augmentation procedures performed, patient testimonials and patient before and after photos. Keep in mind that you have the luxury to consult with more than one surgeon to compare surgeons to one another and, just as important, evaluate your rapport with each surgeon. 

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Experienced Injectors Chicago

Thank you for your question. Our practice performs a high volume of injectable fillers and have injectors on staff that are national trainers for Allergan, the company that manufactures Botox and Juvederm. We rank in the top 2% of volume and expertise in the nation through Allergan. I would recommend to come in for a complimentary consultation.

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

I need help finding a doctor near Milwaukee or Chicago

Though I can not recommend a specific physician, use the link below to find a board certified plastic surgeon near you with extensive experience in lip augmentation procedures.  Best wishes.

Doctor near Milwaukee Wisconsin or Chicago Illinois for lip enhancement

The two most common dermal fillers for lip augmentation are restylane silk and juvederm. Both have physician finders on their websites so you should be able to find an experienced and expert injector near you.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS