Will my breasts be more symmetrical after implants and possibly a lift? What can be done in to make my nipples centered? (Photo)

I want to have a breast enlargement. I want Them to be 2-3 Cup sizes larger but still to look like they could be mine. What bothers me Most is knowing that my nipples will be even more off centered. I'm a 32a and would expect a larger Implant To be placed in the smaller breast to even out the size, but what else can be done in the same procedure so that my nipples are centered? I don't need them to be perfect but close to that would Be great

Asymmetric breasts

You need an asymmetrical aug (saline does allow for precise volume adjustments), and an asymmetric periareolar mastopexy.  This second procedure can be used to move nipple position in any direction. 

Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation mastopexy

Definitely a lift is necessary to correct the lower nipple position.  The size of the implant may be limited due to the lift taking up some skin on that side and not allowing too large an augmentation at the same time as the lift.  

Implants with doughnut lift

Thanks for the question. Your significant difference in nipple location will be amplified with implants without a circumareolar lift. Significant nipple asymmetry is difficult to get exactly even and the doughnut mastopexy may stretch or widen over time, You should seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Wesley G. Schooler, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

It is possible to make them more even with appropriately sized implants and a donut lift. The left breast appears smaller and higher than the right.

First, is your left nipple too high or your right too low?  That needs to be evaluated in person. Implants will only magnify the differences.

Breast lift with implants to improve symmetry

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

I think you are on the right track in terms of how you are thinking about what may give you a nice result.  There is notable difference between your breast on the photos and certainly a lift type procedure could help centralize the nipple.  It appears you would also benefit from different sized implants to improve the symmetry.

Be sure to visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss in detail.  There are many variables that can only be appreciated on exam.

Best wishes

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon