Two anchors instead of four - will they be sufficient?

All the upper teeth were removed and four anchors were implanted. After six weeks, two anchors became loose and the were removed. After four weeks the denture was prepared and fixed to the remaining two anchors. I am going to make a decision whether to stay with this arrangement (two anchors only) or ask the dentist to add two more anchors. My chewing has improved and I am eating better, but what about the long term?? Please advise,

2 or 4

The more implants you have the more stable your denture will be and the better your chewing capacity will becomeI would recommend you have two additional implants placed and ask your dentist about the All on 4(TM) procedure.Fixed permanent teeth will change your life.
All the best