Cost of Combination Rhinoplasty/Chin Reduction? (Photos)

How much would the combination of these procedures cost? I'm a 19 y/o female from MA. I've always been very insecure about my bulbous-tipped nose, which I want to be thinner and more up-turned. Also, I think that in combination with a slightly smaller chin would make my face more feminine. Are my expectations realistic or possible? I've attached before and after photos of what I want. Thank you!

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.
 Finally, the investment for this procedure rounds
$3,000 USD Standard package 
$4,350 USD "All Inclusive Package".
Ps: currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price. 
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty and chin reduction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. You may also benefit from a conservative chin reduction.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty

I think that rhinoplasty is a good idea to refine the tip a bit. The chin would be +/-.  Best of luck...