Bilateral, Symmetrical, Oval Fat Deposits at Joints -- with flappy underarms and thighs. What procedures for permanent removal?
Doctor Answers 2
Fat deposits - best treatment
- Without a photo at least, and exam ideally, specific advice is hard to give for this.
- Loose skin usually needs to be surgically removed.
- Fat deposits need liposuction or if small, Kybella injections.
- Office treatments improvement is 20% at best.
- I suggest you find a plastic surgeon near you, via the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- All members will be Board Certified.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.