It's been over 3 years since my surgery and I'm still having shoulder problems. Why is that?

Too many possible answers

It is not possible to know that the size of your breasts was causing the shoulder pain.  Large breasts may certainly contribute to pain in the upper back, neck and shoulders but they are certainly not the exclusive cause.  There are a lot of other causes for shoulder pain.  Injuries, arthritis and neck issues can all cause shoulder pain. 

I would speak with your primary care physician to evaluate your shoulder pain.  I hope you were otherwise pleased with your reduction.

Too many possible answers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Breast reduction and shoulder issues

Not all breast reductions resolve all symptoms. You might want to consider seeing an orthopedist or spin specialist.

Breast reduction and shoulder issues