Eyelids and nose. Is this normal after 6 months?

hello , I had Rhinop. and my upper eyelids done 6,5 month ago ..on the 3rd part of my nose on bridge just before the tip has formed some scar tissue .. its lumpy under it .. It makes the part of bridge before tip to big now .Is there a chance it goes away by itself ? Also my eyelid shape changes every couple of weeks. Sometimes they look great just as i wanted them , now they look very unpleasant , to high in the inner corners .. is that normal after 6 month ?

BLEPHAROPLASTY AND RHINOPLASTY QUESTIONS

Dear andrea bbbbb, If you would be kind enough to re-post with photographs then myself and other surgeons would be able to provide expert opinion. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

6 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

Congratulations for having patience and wait six months PO, which is the recommended time allowed to make judgments of value and be precise and accurate.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Eyelids and Nose. 6 Month Result

Thank you for your detailed description but I need to see pictures to respond. The only suggestion I have is wait another 6 months before evaluating you surgical result; you describe the frequent changes you're observing.

Hello Andrea Boeck,

Without providing any photos it makes it hard to assess your nose and eyelids.  After any surgery it takes about a year to see the final result.  But if your surgeon has said that scar tissue is forming in your nose then that can be improved with injections.  If it is not dealt with in a timely fashion then the scar tissue can affect the final result.  For your eyelid shape changing every couple of weeks, it indicates you are having intermittent swelling.  If you feel they are too high in the inner corner that is likely from surgery and fat removal.  I'd recommend you follow up with your surgeon to discuss all of your concerns  If he or she is ignoring your concerns, then consider a consultation with a facial plastic surgeon.  

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. You are still recovering from both surgeries. Please remain patient and follow your surgeon's recovery guidelines until at least the 12 month post-op mark to evaluate your results.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon