Orbital ocularis oculi; Is there any way to improve this area ?

My surgeon removed too much fat, skin and orbital oculi or orbitomalar ligament (?)from my lower lids for my eyes are too flat and look alien. Is there any way to improve this area ? It has been 2 years since living with this nightmare. I just want to be able to look people in the eye while talking. I'm too self conscious to talk with anyone anymore

Too much fat removal

Without seeing photos I would think he could do some judicious fat grafting to the area.On about 60%of my facelift patients I will do some fat grafting.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Eye issue

I think that you need to post photos or be seen in person.  Fillers may help with the appearance of volume loss. Good luck.

Blepharoplasty

Is it possible for you to submit photos to understand your situation?  You may benefit from a revision of the lower lid blepharoplasty possibly with fat grafting, but it is hard to say without photos. 

There is help but you need to be in a place where you can get help.

I recommend starting with psychological help.  You may have post traumatic stress or clinical depression.  It is very helpful to get help with a psychiatrist or psychologist to deal with your feelings before facing the surgeons.  Once you have emotionally healed, it will be much easier to do what you need to in arranging further care for the eyelids.  Read my free ebook cited below that discusses these issues.

Hollowed Eyes

Eyelid hollowing is not uncommon following aggressive removal of the fat from the lower eyelids or as a result of aging. It can be improved with fat injection or other techniques by an experienced surgeon. You may want to consult a board certified plastic surgeon in person, through FaceTime, Skype or phone.
Good Luck 

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

In office consultation required

Thank you for sharing your concerns. I am sorry to hear of the poor results following your eyelid surgery. It is not possible to give you proper guidance without seeing you in person. Please make an appointment with an experienced Oculoplastic Surgeon for comprehensive evaluation. Good luck.