Is my booty fixable with fat transfer only or any other suggestions? (Photo)

I had butt implants and had them removed because they were way too big. Now I have a lot of debts and scars. Is it fixable? What are my options? Im looking to get this doc as early as next month.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Correction of dents from implants

You appear to have enough areas of excess fat to transfer to the buttocks, both for additional volume and to try and attempt correct of the dents left by the prior surgery. If you are looking only to improve the discrete depressions some physicians have injected Sculptra a a relatively long term but temporary fix. Fat would be the best option in my opinion. Avoid anyone advising you to inject any other type of material. 

Fat graft candidate after implants

I think that you can get improvement in your buttock shape with fat grafting and would be a candidate for BBL. It is best to schedule a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure for an examination to determine the amount of scar tissue that you have. This might take a few stages of fat grafting to fix but you can definitely expect some improvement. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting

Sejal M. Patel, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

Your buttocks can definitely be improved by fat grafting to the areas where there are depressions which should fill them in and make the buttocks appear fuller and more symmetrical. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and review of your medical history to accurately tell you if you are a good candidate or not. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks/hips. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon