I would like to know if it is possible to remove my Lumineers and restore my smile with minimal to no damage to my teeth?

At 26-years-old I put Lumineers on my upper six front teeth. Luckily, my dentist knew the technique since I’ve never had any (medical) issues with my Lumineers, besides the fact that I hated them from day one (too big and looked fake). I told my dentist and he dismissed my concerns. Over thirteen years later, I’m at a point in life where I want to feel secure about my smile. I had a gap between my two front teeth, and my teeth were not “prepped” before the procedure (filed or shaved).

Lumineers can be removed and replaced with better options #DrSarahThompson

I would recommend finding a dentist on RealSelf that has great before and after photos.  If you are willing to travel, your options will increase.  Closing up your spaces and removing the Lumineers is not difficult, but unless you choose the right dentist, you will be right back in the same boat.  You should love your teeth from the day that your veneers are placed; you should not settle.  I hope this helps.  Follow me on RealSelf for more questions and answers. 

Can Lumineers be removed with little to no damage of my underlying teeth?

Since you stated that no preparation was initially done prior to placement of your Lumineers, yes, they can be removed with little to no damage of your underlying teeth.  They just need to be removed very carefully.  Make sure the dentist that removes them uses magnification loupes