I have a huge noticeable bump on the top of my eyelid it hurts very bad there isn't a head on it like a stye. (photo)

It comes to both eyes but not at the same time It's seems more like a hair bump but there is no ingrown hairs in it its about the size of a pea is there anyone out there who knows what this might be and if I need a specialist it's getting very irritating to deal with

Eyelid Cyst

You have what appears to be a chalazion, a cyst of the gland in the eyelid.You need to see a plastic surgeon or ophthalmic plastic surgeon with experience in treating problems of the eyelid.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon