Do I have ptosis? (Photo)

I have always been really insecure about my eye. I think I have ptosis but am not sure. As you can see from the pictures (one with flash, one without) there is a difference. No one has said anything but I haven't asked. I was wondering if I should go get it checked out and if it really is ptosis or something else? Like I said it makes me really insecure.

Yes, you have bilateral upper eyelid ptosis that is more severe on the right side.

This will benefit from ptosis surgery.  Please see a fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon for this care.  My bias would be for anterior levator ptosis surgery.  A detailed oculoplastic consultation will determine which approach is best for you.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a regional directory on their website that will help you find a highly qualified surgeon close to home.