I just had eyelid surgery 1 week ago. I look straight in the mirror and looks like I did not have surgery .

My eyes still look hooded and like I had nothing done .. Bruising is almost gone .. It has been a week.. Will my hooded eyes lift ?

1 week out on eyelid surgery

It takes several months for a final result, so I would advise to be patient with the process.  If your bruising is still resolving, it's likely you still have swelling to resolve too.  Be well.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very difficult to comment

without pictures, it impossible task to comment! It could be swelling/ bruising or what? Very difficult to imagine from what you are thinking, please post your picture for clearer picture.

Monisha Kapoor, MBBS, MS, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon

Eye surgery

You are still swollen and only one week out. Give it several months to improve. Best of luck with your results.