I had my eyelid surgery 7 days ago and they still look hooded. Is this normal? (Photo)

My eyelid surgery was done 7 days ago, there were very hooded .. They still look hooded ! I am beginning to think it did not work ,.. Very sad

Your hooding is gone

but was this cosmetic or insurance?  If insurance, the only goal is to improve your field of vision and what you have has accomplished that from where you say you started from.  If cosmetic, you should have had an idea of what results you would achieve and if not, then there is a communication problem between you and your surgeon.  If you truly do not look different from what you started out as, your surgeon should be extremely motivated to make it right... or social media can be a place for you to vent.

Eyelid surgery

Thank you for your question.  At only one week post op you are still swollen.  It can take several months before you will see your final result.  make sure visit with your plastic surgeon for regular follow up appointments.
Dr. Hisham Seify

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Eyelid surgery

You are still swollen and only one week out. Give it several months to improve. Best of luck with your results.