Can I have a TT and BBL? I have implantable cardio defibrillator (Photo)

Clearance from the cardiologist

The combination of those procedures would concern me more than the AICD.  With proper clearance and thoughtful planning, you should be able to have surgery.  It is all dependent on the cardiologist.

Hello and thank you for your question. You will need to see your medical doctor and cardiologist to see if you are safe for surgery first.  Once you obtain clearance, then proceed forward.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Can I have a TT and BBL? I have implantable cardio defibrillator

The operations will need to be performed safely and you will need cardiac and medical clearance.   
Kenneth Hughes, MDLos Angeles, CA

Tummy tuck and bbl procedure

Hello   Thank you for your question and pictures. Do your BBL first, as you can use the really good fat that has been harvested; than have the tummy tuck. If you did the tummy tuck first you would be removing all the good fat that could be used for the BBL. After you have recovered from the BBL than you could do the tummy tuck to remove all the excess skin post lipo from the BBL. Be sure to visit a board certified plastic surgeon. Best regards

Martin Jugenburg, MD