Location for laser hair removal on ethnic skin?

Hello I am looking to have done laser hair removal on my torso, that includes my chest and stomach. I'm looking for someone who uses The Yag laser since it is safer on dark skin tones. Are there any in my area and what would the cost be for my entire chest and stomach area?

Laser hair removal on torso - all skin types

At our practice we recommend a personalized consultation for our laser treatments.  The YAG laser is a safe option for all skin types.
Laser hair removal is a safe and effective way to reduce brown or black hair on most body areas such as lip, chin, bikini, back, chest, etc.  Most patients require six to eight treatments depending on the coarseness, volume and thickness of hair.
One of the many benefits of laser hair removal is the reduction on ingrown hairs as well as razor burn and rash. Men report less issues with folliculitis, papules and pustules in the area where laser hair removal is being performed.  Laser hair removal can have physical as well as psychological benefits.
Hope this helps.  Good luck.

Laser Hair Removal for Darker Skin

The YAG (1064nm wavelength) laser is the best for your darker skin type, but note that not all YAG lasers are created equal due to spot size and settings.  Our preferred brands that I would recommend you seek are Cynosure or Candela.  With an experienced technician you should expect 7-10 treatments spaced 6-8 weeks between treatments.  Best of luck, Doc Halliday

Douglas Halliday, PhD, MD
Syracuse Facial Plastic Surgeon